Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prospective applicants in 2011 from India.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prospective applicants in 2011 from India.
    Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 10:13am
Hi Pals,
Those planning to apply from India, please share your preparedness and problems for the same.  I am planning to apply a second time and may offer some help.  I may use some help as well.
Welcome to the party.
Royalman
royalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 10:14am
Merry Christman to all.
May Santa bring us PR soon.

Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 11:41am
Hi royalman!

I may re-apply but will wait till March 2011. Lets see, if somethings move with in 3 months .

Originally posted by royalman royalman wrote:

Hi Pals,
Those planning to apply from India, please share your preparedness and problems for the same.  I am planning to apply a second time and may offer some help.  I may use some help as well.
Welcome to the party.
Royalman
randhawa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randhawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 1:18pm
ssa sir ...i have 4 years working experience  and got 6.5 bands in ielts planning to apply for skilled worker  category ...what are the documents required to apply for the same and how much time it will take to be in canada ? in which month i should file for same?
NARANG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 6:41am
i agree with kesab ji

wait till march
royalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 12:33pm

Dear Keshab ji and Narang Ji,

I have applied today.  I am not sure if it is too early but did not want to risk letting cap be reached in my NOC.  I decided to risk some money than to risk an year.  My main concern is to get a PR by the time my son passes class 12. Let us hope there is some movement in one of the streams.  However, I have only mailed application yet and will have to keep my fingers crossed till I get a file number.

Dear Randhawa,
SSA ji.  Please check your points as they are based on so many other factors.  If you score 67 or more, do get back and I will tell what all will you need to apply.
Best Wishes
Royalman
prasad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prasad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 12:13am

can any one help me to get skilled immigration visa,  i want to apply for skilled visa from usa, now i aplied for police certficate and today also got ielts score (7.0), so now can any one you give any further suggestions regarding application supporting documents, proof of funds and any related information. please help me. thanks

prasad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prasad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 12:15am

can any one help me to get skilled immigration visa,  i want to apply for skilled visa from usa, now i aplied for police certficate and today also got ielts score (7.0), so now can any one you give any further suggestions regarding application supporting documents, proof of funds and any related information. please help me. thanks

best wishes
prasad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prasad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 12:16am

can any one help me to get skilled immigration visa,  i want to apply for skilled visa from usa, now i aplied for police certficate and today i also got ielts score (7.0), so now can any one give any further suggestions regarding application supporting documents, proof of funds and any related information. please help me. thanks

chandigarhtrnto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarhtrnto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 12:40am
Those who are thinking of reapplying, one thing you should keep in mind that even after waiting for seven years if you are unsuccessful in getting visa then you should sit with cool mind that you are not destined to canada. even by applying second time it is not guranteed to get you a PR and rules can be changed any time from now.SO SIT COOLLY AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN.

Edited by chandigarhtrnto - 02 Jan 2011 at 7:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic