Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My application timeline - whats going on.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CANADA1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My application timeline - whats going on.
    Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:49am
I had applied under the 2008 fast track rules.

Here is my time line
Application transferred to local visa office : Jan 27,2010.
Documents sent to london CIC : March, 2010

London CIC then sent me a letter to wait 8 months.

I waited 8 months hoping that I will get medical request. So i mailed them to find out the status of my application and they mailed me back and said that they will be writing shortly to request FBI and state PCC.

I do not understand. Could anyone from experience tell me, how long will it take to get medicals. When can I expect to get medicals?

btw, since they have requested only PCC, does it also mean that they all other documents relatign job and qualifications are approved and I score more than 67?

I am an indian citizen living int he Gulf.
soultrader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soultrader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 4:49pm
All I know is that, earlier this year, for the second part of my application (when it was a two part application) I sent in original Police Clearance Certs along with all the requested the certified copies of my documents.  If you did not send in PCC's then that may be why they are asking for them, to complete your application. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic