Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interview date!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interview date!!!
    Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 10:38pm
Hey all I am back from my visit with my Husband and yeah while I was there he finally got his email and his interview is on Nov. 8 so here's hoping that this will be over soon... hope all is ok with everyone and praying that things will pick up now....
apps miss mar 18
sponsorship approved may 11
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
apps in process june 23. inter. Nov8 DM Nov 16
scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 11:04pm
Great - glad you're seeing some progress!
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010
gulata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 2:16am
Hi Lonely,
thats great news. at least you know now the date of interview. lets hope to get our visas soon. good luck to all of us.
sami55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sami55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 11:14am
good luck
gulata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 2:05am
good luck with your interview tomorrow. wish you the best and positive outcome. good luck to all of us waitig for PR visa.
Cuds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 3:51pm
Good luck - thinking about you guys!
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 2:55pm
hey all my husband had his interview this morning and I guess it went well, it was only about 20 mins and the woman asked only a few questions. but now she told my husband that it will take up to another 4 months before we hear from them. if we hear in 1-2 months she said it will be a denial and 3-4 will be his visa. WTF  I dont understand why it would take them so long when they have it all done....Angry
apps miss mar 18
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
citronela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citronela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 3:49pm
yes indeed it is very strange, I wish you all the best
gulata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 1:56am

great news. they will do security check and it takes 1 to 3 months before issuing visa.

lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 11:11am
Thanx everyone I am praying it will take a short time for the police checks so I can have my husband with me for xmas....
apps miss mar 18
AOR recieved july 1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic