Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

delay in PR Card

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchmecool1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: delay in PR Card
    Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 6:45am
Dear Freinds,

I am little worried as i am yet to receive my PR card.

I did my landing in June  2010, i got my SIN number and card after 15 days.

currently i am in india and gave my friend address for PR card delivery.

Does some knows who did landing in June, 2010 in toronto and got his PR card.

I beleive these days they take more than 3 months to deliver your PR card.

Request if someone can guide on how to esclate the matter and write to immigration authorities in canada to know the exat status of PR card delivery.

Regards and Good luck to all
catchmecool1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchmecool1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 4:14am
Can someone reply on my query
masoom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 8:12am
I would suggest you to post query on citizaen ship topic , http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=3&title=canadian-citizenship , there you will find more experts to comments on it, instead of creating new topic
ayubmasoom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayubmasoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 3:15am
Hi Catchmecool1971

We did land during mid June and received our PR cards by September. Since it says that they will going to post to the address that you have provided while authenticating the PR visa at the Toronto Int'l Airport. Please tell your friend in Canada to check his/her mail box carefully. Actually these letters come by regular mail. 

Visa Issued: March 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic