Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm moving on...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm moving on...
    Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 4:57pm

It's been more than a year I have been in the forums (counting my time in the old forum), and I would like to say it has been a great experience - I got so much information and sound advice from so many good folks here, and I hope my contributions to this forum were of useful help as well.

Nowadays I know I cannot keep up with the rapid changes on Canada Immigration topics, and the information that I may give may not be up to date that they won't be of much use to those who seek them here. Worse, I might give the wrong advice and that might create more harm than good. Thus I decided it's time for me to take my hat off and hang it for good.

No matter what other folks say, Canadian Citizenship is something to cherish and be proud of. I wish all (only the honest and sincere) people who come in this forum who are in the process of working for their Permanent Residence, Sponsorship, or Citizenship good luck in your aspirations. Thanks to all the senior and top members in this forum, please keep up the good work - you are all great.

Party

I will now go back to building my dam.

-Beaver 
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 5:02pm
Hi Beaver,

Good Luck in your future endeavours. Sooner or later all of us will leave this website when we will bring our dealing with CIC to happy endings/closures.
Build a strong dam and save plenty of water and keep your teeth shiny!

Cheers
Edm777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edm777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 5:02pm
Beaver,

It's really sad to know that you are leaving this forum. I remember I got advice from you in several differet things a number of times. I am really grateful for that.

I still think that we need you here in this forum as you are experienced with many immigration related things. So I will request you to reconsider your decision. We need you here.

Sincerely,
Edm777

mrstaycation View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrstaycation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 5:19pm
Good luck Beaver,I wish you all the best.
Building a dam ... are you suggesting you found Mrs Beaver?LOL

Again best of luck!

Edited by mrstaycation - 27 Aug 2010 at 5:19pm
Zoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 6:02pm
em, I don't quite understand, why you need to say "farewell". You can come when you feel like, but you don't need to come every day. You can answer if you know the answer, or you can just enjoy reading if you don't feel sure. That's all internet forum about, right?
Sent:Apr.28, received: May 04, first letter: Nov.? (forgot), Transfer to Vancouver: Dec.11, Test: May04, Oath:July30
Beaver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 8:39pm
Hi Zoe: It's a "formal" notice that I won't be actively posting comments and advice in the forum - I have come to like the people here and I don't want just to "disappear" (or go silent) without letting anyone know.  Of course, I'll mostly be lurking and reading what's going on from time to time. Smile

Canvis2006: Thanks! Good luck to you!

Edm777: I'm glad to know one of my advice was of real good use to you. I wish you all the best!

mrstaycation: thanks, and mrs. beaver who? LOL. Mortgage is so expensive; I found a pond where I can live for free and swim all day, complete with a Sobey's across the street. LOL

Going underwater... Thumbs Up

ahmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:47am
Originally posted by Beaver Beaver wrote:

Hi Zoe: It's a "formal" notice that I won't be actively posting comments and advice in the forum - I have come to like the people here and I don't want just to "disappear" (or go silent) without letting anyone know.  Of course, I'll mostly be lurking and reading what's going on from time to time. Smile

Canvis2006: Thanks! Good luck to you!

Edm777: I'm glad to know one of my advice was of real good use to you. I wish you all the best!

mrstaycation: thanks, and mrs. beaver who? LOL. Mortgage is so expensive; I found a pond where I can live for free and swim all day, complete with a Sobey's across the street. LOL

Going underwater... Thumbs Up

Hi Beaver,
It's obevious that after completion of process one can get bore and have less number of posts. But your sudden decision to quit the forum is a kind of shock for me. Yes, CIC regulation can be changed, peoples on the board can be changed but your experience to related field with the time and changes can be proved more shining.

Quite some times i.e. after receipt of your citizenship, I was feeling about you that you may quickly say "farewell to all" and I clearly requested you not to go away from this forum.

For me you are one of the best guys among all those who are giving their best feedback to needy and this is why my request to you is, if you build a dam or tower - do your work but ocassionally visit this forum.

Thanks Beaver you have left good memory for us.

Ahmar - Hamilton
ecs View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 12:30pm
Thank you Beaver!
keptis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keptis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 7:24pm
thank you Beaver. I will miss you and I  am now  in the process for PR. 
MajidS View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajidS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 3:30am
Beaver, that's life, we all do our part, rest, go underwater, and then come up for air ...... you will be up soon, and when you are, there will be more dams for you to build, just like the darn good ones you've built in the past !!............
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic