Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did I still include these forms?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColorMePanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did I still include these forms?
    Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 1:10am
If I do not have a representative and am married, do I still need to include the representative sheet and statutory declaration with  the application and fill out not applicable on it?

I have a feeling that I shouldn't since it doesn't apply but then my conscience is saying, what if they return because I didn't include ALL forms?

Ugh....I will be so glad when this thing is gone, not that I won't be worrying about it still but it will be nice when it is on its way. 9 months of putting this together is much too long.
INLAND!
Total time for PR: 10 Months and 16 Days
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 1:13am
Nope, those ones are only included if they apply to you. Otherwise, don't waste your printer ink on them. :)
ColorMePanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColorMePanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 2:25am
Haha alright thanks so much audball. Always a pleasure to have you respond to my crazy questions. Smile 
INLAND!
Total time for PR: 10 Months and 16 Days
Saya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 10:25am
I included everything and but wrote Not Applicable on the top with a line through the page, plus wrote N/A on the check list......but that's just me, I'm sure if you indicate N/A on the checklist you won't need to include them.
Meds - Apr 13/10
App rec'd CPC-M - Apr 21/10
Sponsor Aprvd - May 27/10
App In Process/Meds Rec'd - Jun 16/10
DM - July 27/10
PPR via Email - Aug 4/10
PP w/ VISA - Aug 24/10
CommonLaw - London
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic