Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Immigration from Serbia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niki78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Immigration from Serbia
    Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 12:45pm
I am new to forums, but as it is, i have no one to ask about my problems and i tought, what the hell, maybe will someone give me some information and help.......
Me and my wife have applied for canadian immigration (simplified immigration procedure) in may 2007.... we got our AOR on 06.06.2007. and we are still in procedure.....
We got nothing until may of 2009. when we got a request for documents  and photo updates.
We sent them in july 2009. And we got really pissed because they did't contact us about anything until we started to send them e-mails in march 2010. So, after 4 e-mails, they sent us a new request for document update in april 2010.... but this time we where prepared for anything, so we sent them the requested papers three days later...... and, today is full two months that they have recieved our documents and we sent 3 e-mails for information on what is next.... you guessed, they still didn't answer...... So, if anyone has similar problems, please let me know.... or if you have some advice...... or you can help me somehow...at least with words.... becouse we are getting crazy...... And, just for information, i am from Zagreb, Croatia, my wife is from Belgrade, Serbia..... we are curently livinng in Zagreb and our immigration office is in Vienna......
Thanks.....   
the big burp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the big burp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 7:43pm
well if i look at trackitt there appear to be many applications from 2007 which remain open in vienna. its unfortunate that it was one of the fastest offices a few years ago and now seems to be one of the slower ones...

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers
niki78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niki78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 8:35pm
Yeah....i know... thanks for the post.... so, what do you think, should we still continue to send them e-mails about what are they going to do or not.... seams that people have different opinions about that.... some say that it is good to give them a little push, others say that if you send to many mails they put you on hold......
crokodile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crokodile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 10:29pm
Laeeque Ahmed is good guy. You guys are wrong. He sell many house and is good agent. I buy house from him and did not pay him any money. He don’t take commission from me and did a free job. I recommend him to all new immigrants. Laeeque, you are sick !

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic