Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Family who wants to immigrate in Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sato26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Family who wants to immigrate in Canada
    Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 2:13am
Hi! My husband & I are planning to migrate in Canada. I have a sister, married to a Canadian, who just got her Canadian Citizenship last month and willing to sponsor & support us but I think I am not qualified for family sponsorship since I am already of legal age. My husband & I are also not qualified for Express entry since our occupation does not belong to classification A or B. Same for provincial nominees. I guess our only option is the family stream?
sato26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sato26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 7:29pm
I see. Thank you! Have a nice day!
aak123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aak123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 3:55am
Originally posted by renaissance capital renaissance capital wrote:

Feel free to send a message if you or your family have plans to relocate/migrate in Canada. We'll be happy to assist. 

Hi, I am going to study in canada.
My mother's sister lives there, and her husband, my uncle is a director in a company. He is earning very well. 

can his sponsorship letter work?
Axel danim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axel danim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 5:13pm
Hello,
If you done the plan then you can assist your sister for sponsor and check. I think your class doesn't matter on your sponsor. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axel danim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 5:24pm
Hello,
Yes i think he can sponsorship letter work if he actually director in company and his earning is very well.
Thanks.
pushyassawerta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pushyassawerta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 6:06pm

Feel free to send a message if you or your family have plans to relocate/migrate in Canada. We'll be happy to assist. 

I am a Canadian citizen, I live in Winnipeg Manitoba since 1978
I would like to responser my older brother with his Family. who live's in Saudi Arabia.
I need to know how do I start and who do I contact? Please help and I really appreciated

Thank you,

Edited by pushyassawerta - 28 Oct 2015 at 9:50am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axel danim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 12:39pm
Hello pushyassawerta,
I suggest you go immigration office of your country and submit your brother's file for sponsor. 
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 1:59pm

Hi

Originally posted by pushyassawerta pushyassawerta wrote:

I am a Canadian citizen, I live in Winnipeg Manitoba since 1978
I would like to responser my older brother with his Family. who live's in Saudi Arabia.
I need to know how do I start and who do I contact? Please help and I really appreciated

Thank you,

1. You can't sponsor your brother unless you are single, have no children, your parents are deceased and you don't have an aunt/uncle/brother/sister/niece/nephew in Canada. You brother would receive 5 points for relationship with you under Express Entry.
2. You can explore the Manitoba PNP program to determine if he would qualify under it.
PMM
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:01pm
Hi

Originally posted by Axel danim Axel danim wrote:

Hello <span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 21px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">pushyassawerta,</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="font-size: 15px; line-height: 21px;">I suggest you go immigration office of your country and submit your brother's file for sponsor. </span></span>

1. If you don't know how the Canadian Immigration system works (from your reply) I would suggest you refer the poster to www.cic.gc.ca the official site.
PMM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axel danim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 7:10pm
Hello,
Hey that is easiest way for sponsor to your older brother.
Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic