Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is going to happen once we send medical check
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is going to happen once we send medical check

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is going to happen once we send medical check
    Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 12:50am
Me and my husband received the request of medical check this year in May. He applied under PNP and added me as an co applicant. A few weeks ago, the PNP sent him an general email indicating a full list of documents. It asks us to send anything missing from the list to the PNP department such as medical check, landing fees or chriminal record. However, except for landing fees and criminal record, we sent everything. our Immigration agent said we do not need to send the Canadian criminal check since we already sent our home country's criminal check. I am confused do we also need to send the Canadian criminal check? The problem is the email did not say what particular document we were missing. Just say if we missed any documents, we need to send them. Does anyone revived similar emails before?? Do we need to do the Canadian criminal check ? Can we call to ask for what documents are missing? Thank you thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic