Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FSWV submitted in early December - No response!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSWV submitted in early December - No response!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ciocio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSWV submitted in early December - No response!
    Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:35am
Hi all

I am hoping someone can help me.

I submitted my FSWV in early December - CIC got it on December 8 and it is now March 10 and I have had zero response - no acknowledgment of acceptance, or rejection or anything.

I have tried emailing and no response back either. I am even trying to get the Canadian Consulate in Sydney Australia to help me but they keep asking for the UCI which I don't have as I have not had any response.

Is it normal to have to wait this long for acknowledgment?

Any thoughts on how to get an answer from anyone - if they are not going to process it I would like to refund my cheque/money order at the very least and buy myself something nice.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

twinkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twinkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 2:08pm
Same thing happened with me. I submitted my application early September 2014 and up until now I still haven't received any update or acknowledgent. And I tried to email the CIO they said that i will receive a response from them after 35 working days but i didn't get any emails. I am starting to be worried.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic