Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applied from India

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pradeep TS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Applied from India
    Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 5:11am
Hello,
I am Pradeep T S resident of India, a post graduate and married.
I have applied for PR Skilled worker noc-0112. I confirmed my eligibility with the eligibility check in cic.com and applied for the it. Have made sure of about all the forms and required documents. As well as the police verification.
I sent the application on October 10, 2014 form India. But, I have not received any acknowledgment of the same. Have sent demand draft so I will get a call from credit card company.
How long will they take to pick the application, send acknowledgment and How long will it take to get the PR?
Pradeep T S
[email protected]
alaminramal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alaminramal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 2:31pm
my niece has applied on dec 22 2014 for FSWP 2014 as a manager in health care the lawyer submiited the application from canada and she is in india how long it takes to complete a process she is a dentist
s ali
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic