Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to pay RPRF and send documents?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to pay RPRF and send documents?
    Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 6:39pm
Hi everyone,

I got a letter from the local office in Etobicoke saying the I need to pay the RPRF, my passport, Police Certificate and Medical Examination. According to the letter I have to present all that in 30 days.

I checked the CIC website to pay the fee however I didn't find the Etobicoke office. How can I pay this? Also, send my documents. I know the medical exam is sent by the doctor.

Thanks in advance,

Sidney.

AIP Letter in March 23, 2010.
redeagle View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 7:17pm
You send your stuff to Vegraville, you also pay your RPRF via Vegraville.
"Will this matter a year from now?"
Probably, this is gonna be a one hell of a long journey.
BlueDragon17846 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDragon17846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:22am
Originally posted by Rsidney Rsidney wrote:

Hi everyone,

I got a letter from the local office in Etobicoke saying the I need to pay the RPRF, my passport, Police Certificate and Medical Examination. According to the letter I have to present all that in 30 days.

I checked the CIC website to pay the fee however I didn't find the Etobicoke office. How can I pay this? Also, send my documents. I know the medical exam is sent by the doctor.

Thanks in advance,

Sidney.

AIP Letter in March 23, 2010.
I've heard that you also have an opportunity to pay during your landing interview.  Have they set you up for one yet?
****INLAND****
App sent: 11 Dec 2009
App recv'd: 14 Dec 2009
App started processing: 1 Mar 2010
AIP: 13 Sept 2010
Fingerprints Requested for RCMP: 4 March 2011
LANDED!!: 12 May 2011
Rsidney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:56am

Hi,

According to the letter,  it needs to be paid before the DM. I thought they would give more directions on that but they didn't. I will send everything to Vegraville.

Thanks,

Sid

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic