Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

will they return picturs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: will they return picturs?
    Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 9:35pm
i was wandering, i am sending lots off pictures with my applicatin. will they return to me back?
redeagle View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 10:12pm
It is always best to assume you wont get them back, some do some dont, dont send them unless you have backup copies.
"Will this matter a year from now?"
Probably, this is gonna be a one hell of a long journey.
inna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 10:16pm
thanks
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 12:40am
Originally posted by inna inna wrote:

i was wandering, i am sending lots off pictures with my applicatin. will they return to me back?

You may or may not get the pics back.Like in my case, I got all the pics back but not the other docs.......
DarrenHD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrenHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 1:28am
Originally posted by tanushree.tiku tanushree.tiku wrote:

You may or may not get the pics back.Like in my case, I got all the pics back but not the other docs.......

How and when did you get the photos back ?
Outland - spousal - Ukraine - 2010
Feb 11th - app received at CPC-M
Mar 9th - app processing started CPC-M
Mar 17th - Decision made - letter sent
March 23 - Letter received, Sponsorship approved!!
redeagle View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 1:30am
wont be till after your case is processed
"Will this matter a year from now?"
Probably, this is gonna be a one hell of a long journey.
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 2:00am
Originally posted by DarrenHD DarrenHD wrote:

Originally posted by tanushree.tiku tanushree.tiku wrote:

How and when did you get the photos back ?

i got my photos back just a week before my ecas status changed to decision made and before i got my passport with visa
liquorlord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liquorlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 7:25am
If you put in a request to pick them up yourself. In one particular case...from Nairobi Kenya...the applicants medical was expiring soon...he emailed the embassy regarding his medical status.....embassy requested him to submit his passport ASAP...later on he was contact via phone by the IO to pick up his passport and during the conversation he request if he can pick up all his documents/pictures along as well.
App Recd: Feb 1st'10
App Apprd: Feb 25th'10
Approval Letter: March 2nd'10
ND Started Process: March 19th
PPR Received: March 26th
PPR Send March 29th
Visa Received: April 10th 2010
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 8:50am
Originally posted by liquorlord liquorlord wrote:

If you put in a request to pick them up yourself. In one particular case...from Nairobi Kenya...the applicants medical was expiring soon...he emailed the embassy regarding his medical status.....embassy requested him to submit his passport ASAP...later on he was contact via phone by the IO to pick up his passport and during the conversation he request if he can pick up all his documents/pictures along as well.

hmmm, this is the first time i am hearing of this
inna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 9:56am
where do i rejust to pick up pictures??? who should i contact? when my husban will go to the interview will they have our pictures there??? or he has to bring on interview a new pictures???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic