Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question 6E

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question 6E
    Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 12:19pm
Hi everybody,
Regarding Question 6E in the application form there is no indication if we need to start with the most recent address or not while for employment it clearly states STARTING WITH YOUR MOST RECENT.
So should we start with the most recent address?
Also I took 2 vacations one for 2 months and the other for 6 weeks, should I include the address I was in during the vacation visiting family or just my address in Canada at that time( I was residing in Canada travelling overseas). And for 6F( employment history) what should I state for those 2 periods(2 months and 6 weeks) Unemployed? vacationing? or not mention those breaks at all?(whenever I take vacation I come back to the same job)
Thank you all
cici1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 10:58am
nureya View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nureya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 12:43pm
I was told to start with the most recent address and also most recent employment.

But for CIT407E document to calculate the days out of canada, am going the other way.

Nureya
cici1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 6:28pm
Thank you Nuera. Anybody else has any thoughts about the second part of the question?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic