Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How easily I can complete my immigration to Canada
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How easily I can complete my immigration to Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antar112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How easily I can complete my immigration to Canada
    Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 4:03pm
Actually this is just a question as I need to know about one or more helpful immigration agent or service that they may help me make easy my process. I'm a graduate student in Bangladesh the most renowned institution Dhaka University of the subject is Applied chemistry. My graduation is near to complete. Now I want to gain my PHD to inrich my resource  from one of the most trusted University target in some of  country. But my best choice is in Canada or Australia. Already I've send application  some of University in Australia and Canada and within 2-3 months I'll get notice If I'll be selected or not. Now I need a very high level trusted Immigration service or agent to make my process easily and without any complication. I live in Bangladesh. So please can anyone  help me suggesting the best service??
SFX Group View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SFX Group Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 8:06am
From my understanding, the only way to "immigrate" would be to work here, however you are not able to work here as you currently want to learn.

To learn here you would need a VISA, this visa would be temporary for the stay you need to learn only.  If your intention is to move and live here by learning i do not think this is possible.
Many Thanks
Ashley
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic