Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scarborough Landing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westendgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarborough Landing
    Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 3:32pm

Did anybody land at the Scarborough Office???

Please share your experience.

I received a letter that the processing of my application for permanent residence through the H&C has been completed and that the office in Scarborough will contact me concerning my permanent residence status. 

Does anyone know how long it takes for Scarborough office to invite people for landing interview after the "decision made" letter/email?
Please share your time line from "decision made" to landing.

Thanks,
JT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 6:54pm
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqv6lye5DCxUdEpTdlZ5RmZ2ZFpfV3dHZHBRNmFLMWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

This is a timeline spread sheet thats been compiled over on a different forum, should give you a idea on how long the wait will be. Just look for the people that have been assigned the scarborough office.
westendgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westendgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 10:43pm
Wow, thanks for sharing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic