Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ARC---compelling reasons 2 return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 11:51am

Hi Turquoise he works in framing like actaully building the house from scrap, and he was never enrollef in the union cuz he was illegal so he was scared to do so, but now when we go to canada we will definetly, and ya everytime my husband would come soo tired and hungry lol, but he would come all dusty full of shredded wood and in winter its worse cuz of the snow lol and yes defenitly early and would come home late as well, but all that doesnt matter now all we want is to be together :)

Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
turquoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 7:22pm
Hi Alex121: My husband worked in construction too. he used to be a drywall installer & he's still a member of a local union. I'm also working in a construction company but in their accounting. I understand, everytime my husband comes home he was always dusty & felt sorry to him especially winter time. he also have to wake up very early. what's your husband's trade?  
VO Processing:03/2010
Denied & Appeal filed:09/2010
Appeal Hearing:04/2011(Won)
VO Re-processing:05/2011
PPR:10/06/2011
Visa Issued:10/13/2011
Landed:10/14/2011
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 12:39pm
Thanks Turquoise, we will be landing at pearson airport and we live in toronto, well thats are plan, and ya I feel bad going in the cold for my husband hes planning on working in the same as he was before which was construcion but it will be very cold for him to work so I feel bad but he doesnt care at least I can land together with my family and we can be together thats the most important part :) Hopefully we will get called or emailed soon, that passport is making its way :) and I wish u the best in ur process as well for those others waiting,
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
turquoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 11:46am
Good News Alex121! Do you know where are you going to land? I'm living somewhere York Region in Ontario & it pretty feels like autmn now so prepare yourself for the cold season. Nevertheless, as long as your family is with you, doesn't matter it's cold outside, your family will keep you warm.  Wish you all the best! Happy Landing Soon!
VO Processing:03/2010
Denied & Appeal filed:09/2010
Appeal Hearing:04/2011(Won)
VO Re-processing:05/2011
PPR:10/06/2011
Visa Issued:10/13/2011
Landed:10/14/2011
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 9:46pm

hello everyone

Well I have an update, so friday september 2nd immigration contacted me if they can send all of my husbands medical forms via DHL and he said yes of course, so monday sept 5th the package arrived and we did all the exams but we didnt get an appt for the doctor until tuesday afternoon as soon as we finished with the doctor we sent everything right over to immigration again, they asked us for passport, medical examination and a prepaid airway bill (dhl courier bill) to sent right away so we did and they recieved it this morning, I am hoping my husband will get his passport with visa soon :) now we have to patiently wait but at least we are at the end, who ever is reading this and is going through a tough time I know what u feel like, but remeber at the end of every dark tunnel there is a light, so dont give up ur time will come :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 3:38pm
i don't know Jojo12...there is a difference between RECEIVING and STARTING 2 PROCESS...now why did they ask for Right of Residency Fee in May when they started to PROCESS Sept 1, 2011 i have no idea...its weird like i mentioned earlier that it took them 7 months to start processing...now was your application just laying there for the past 7 months....or was someone looking through it / working on it and they forgot to update on E-cas or send you AOR...really after reading so many posts i have realized that anything is possible, different applications are process within different timeliness and apparently different procedures seem to be followed at different embassies lol...i don't know if its the ppl working at the embassies or the ppl posting who are at fault or if this is just the way it all works...don't worry 2 much...who knows you could be getting a PPR before your medicals expire sometime in November or you could be waiting for months to go...no one here knows or is able to predict exactly...trust me looking and reading and looking and looking is not going to help...its only going to make you feel worse You don't even know what you are looking for as of yet)...right now there seem to be no problems with your application,,,nothing requested,,,everything will come through...from reading i have learned that no application is forever going...after 6 months or 1, 2 or 3 or 5 years there will be an end...i haven't heard of forever going application...i used to freak out,,i would read then feel good...then i would read something negative and i'd panic and think stupid things...then i would read something positive and i'd feel better again...then something else would scare me so i'd read and freak out again...you paid the Right of Residency Fee...they are not asking for ARC...everything is good for now...if they ask you to redo your medicals you will redo your medicals...you will wait a few months longer and eventually you will be on your way home...if not you will appeal and wait years and you will be on your way home...i know it's hard being away from the person you love,,,i know you are ready to go back...have FAITH...some ppl will say its NAIVE to think like that...but if you don't have faith and patience you will suffer tremendously throughout this process
Jojo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 6:37pm
why would they have asked for the  RPRF In May if they did start working on it

Jojo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 5:45pm
no clue i did it in november of 2010
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 5:21pm
Alex121: i am glad your medicals are on the move...you guys are getting closer and closer =)

KLDX: i don't want to be the bearer of bad news...and i am not an expert...but :( since they didn't ask for your medicals redo and they are expired as of today i'm afraid it could mean bad news....which embassy are you going through and do you remember the date medicals expired...did you have any interviews? i hope i am wrong and all the stuff we have been reading is wrong and you get a positive letter with GOOD news... =)...and if worse come to worse you will just have to fix it

Jojo12: if they started processing your application on Sept 1, 2011...then it is just at the beginning of processing....they just started last week...how weird they received it on Feb 24,,,and then 6 months later started to process it...you should be getting good news but it's going to take a while...Jojo when do your medicals expire? 
Jojo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 7:47am
We received your application to sponsor  on January 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 4, 2011.

We sent you a letter on February 16, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We received application for permanent residence on February 24, 2011.

We started processing application on September 1, 2011.

and they asked me for my RPRF Since May And It Has Been Paid Should I be looking forward to some good news??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic