Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

About Study permit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sujasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: About Study permit
    Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:48am
Hi 

I am planing to enroll to Canadian college as a student  for a diploma of postgraduate diploma  Also I am holding a Canadian and   Visit visa valid till 2020 ,   But  I have some  question , please  advice me regarding this 

1. Is there are any age limit or barrier  to apply as a Student for diploma course (if the  visa offer reject me  as a student)
2. If I come to Canada  as  a visitor , can I apply student visa when i am in Canada ,

waiting a favorable reply / answers form you all 

Thank You 

Sujasa 

evajackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evajackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:02am
No need to worry as there is no age restriction on student visa in Canada. The answer for your second question is No. You can not apply for a student visa when you are in Canada. You would have to apply for student visa from out side of the Canada.
sujasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sujasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 12:17am
Smile

Dear  Fellow member , 

Thank You very much for your   reply and its really appreciated , also should it be apply with in my native country , or may i apply within some other country , and If it is rejected MY Visiter visa nwill be cancelled , If You know about  this please Explain

Thank you

Sujasa   , 
evajackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evajackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 6:18am
If you want to apply for student visa with in from native country , you can switch your visa category  to student visa. If your student visa rejected, there is no effect of this to your visitor visa.
sujasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sujasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 11:52am
Dear All 

Thank You very much for your  information, 

Sujasa 

sujasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sujasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 12:36am
Hi  Good morning 

Thank a lot for all  , This is regarding the canadina carrier collage  "CIMT Canadian institute of Managmnet and Technology according to the CIC website and them Their registered under   DLI NUMBER - O19304117342  since June 1, 2014. they are offering Some  courses and the program, Also I have an idea to  Enroll the PGD program , Any one  have and Idea  about the collage ,  and  I enrolled it May i  get the other befits  such as open Work permit  when studying and after completion of the course provided by Canadian government ,

Please update some regarding the above 

Thank you 

Sujasa 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic